Friday, August 24, 2012

Mango Bay Lounge


A few years ago my friend and old school Seattle promoter Mayi Picazo used to have this café in San Francisco with his brother called the Mango Bay. He said that they needed some lounge music so I whipped this extra fluffy soulful deep house CD. More interestingly, on a plane leaving Honolulu, world famous house music vocalist Lisa Shaw sat in the seat in front of me, so I gave her this CD. After we landed, she said it was so deep that it put her to sleep. Coming from her, I guess I take that as a compliment…?

Download: Mango Bay Lounge
(Click to listen or right click “Save As” to download to keep)


Thanks for listening to dj Sang-Do's archive mixes from 1996 to 2007!
What's new today? Website | Global Dance Podcast | Facebook
Booking info@amplifyartists.com

No comments:

Post a Comment